Brighton and Hove is a lively, cosmopolitan seaside city of about 300,000 people with a vivid cultural life. It is about 85 km – 1 hour – south of central London and surrounded by the beautiful Sussex countryside. Learn more about Brighton
Cool places that are small enough to be friendly, big enough to be fun
We offer year-round English language courses in three English locations. All our schools are classic, historical buildings with up-to-date, modern language learning facilities, and a warm and friendly welcome.
Chester is an English city with 2,000 years of heritage, excellent shopping and a lively nightlife. It is 30km from Liverpool and 60km from Manchester – major cities of around half a million people each. Learn more about Chester
Eastbourne is a traditional seaside town that’s regularly the UK’s sunniest place. It is about 120 km from central London. The beautiful South Downs national park rises up directly from the western end of its seafront. Learn more about Eastbourne
Our popular, reliable general English programmes are suitable for anyone aged 16 or above, and run throughout the year.
General English plus activity
Combine our carefully structured English classes with tuition in one of your favourite free-time activities.
We know how to prepare you for some of the world's best-known English language exams. Step this way.
English for ages 50 plus
You're over 50, and now the fun starts. Combine our warm, inclusive English lessons with guided cultural experiences.
Study year programme
Stay with us for longer to boost your English, take an exam and maybe prepare for life, work and study in the UK.
Develop your skills as a teacher of English with these funded 2-week programmes.
Time to focus on what matters to you with our one-to-one English lessons. The ultimate luxury if you're prepared to work hard.
Summer English programmes for teenagers who are independent and ready for a challenge.
The 4-week CELTA course is probably the most internationally recognised initial TEFL qualification.
Brighton: Business English
Business English classes for experienced professionals who need to communicate effectively in English for work.
Travelling to and from us
When it comes to course arrival and departure, your most comfortable and stress-free option will be to transfer from and to your preferred transport hub with our approved local taxi providers.
- London Gatwick: £95 each way 35 to 50 minutes
- Eurostar Ashford International: £160 each way 90 to 120 minutes
- Newhaven Ferry Port: £65 each way 30 to 50 minutes
- Other options available for London Heathrow, London City Airport, London Stansted, Luton Airport and Eurostar St Pancras.
- Liverpool Airport: £80 each way 40 to 60 minutes
- Manchester Airport: £80 each way 40 to 60 minutes
- Meet and greet for under 16s: Liverpool/Manchester airports: £95 each way 40 to 60 minutes
- London Gatwick: £105 each way 55 to 80 minutes
- Eurostar Ashford International: £130 each way 80 to 100 minutes
- Newhaven Ferry Port: £65 each way 15 to 40 minutes
- Other options available for London Heathrow, London City Airport, Luton Airport, London Stansted and Eurostar St Pancras.