In addition to the courses that we offer in our brochure, we have nearly 50 years' experience in designing closed group courses that specifically meet your needs.
Some recent examples include.
- military English for Italian and Spanish armies
- teachers' courses for La Rioja and Basque regional governments
- English for pharmacists
- English for purchasers and buyers
- English for meetings and negotiations for organisations related to Swedish Post (Saco-Posten and Strålfors Svenska)
- General English + BEC preparation for High School students
The following table shows the levels we use at ELC.
ELC Level Level Aims C2 Upper-advanced - use English very well in demanding situations
- performance level may be above average native speaker
C1 Advanced - use English well in all but the most demanding situations
- use and understand complex language
B2 Upper-intermediate - use English effectively in all familiar situations
- use more complex English and cope with more demanding situations
B1 Intermediate - use English to express simple ideas and achieve results
- use range of basic language well in most situations
A2 Pre-intermediate - use English in most familiar situations
- use English in a limited way in more difficult situations
A1/A2 Elementary - develop English skills to 'survival' level
- use English only in very familiar situations
A1 Beginner - learn basic vocabulary and structures for simple communication