This option allows the highly motivated business person to specifically focus on their own needs in one-to-one lessons after the main course. The programme consists of 30 lessons (22.5 hours) per week in Executive Mini-Group of maximum 4 participants followed by a further 10 lessons (7.5 hours) per week of one-to-one lessons.
This small group course has been developed for the highly motivated business person. The trainer will design the course to fit the needs of the course participants, making it a unique package specifically targeted to improve your performance in English.
The course is based on an initial needs analysis that is conducted prior to arrival. The course is tailored to the specific needs of the course participants.
Typical content will include:
- conducting and contributing to meetings and interviews
- giving presentations
- developing specialised business vocabulary
- discussing key business concepts
- developing cross-cultural awareness
- communicating effectively on the telephone
- corresponding effectively in business (emails, letters and faxes)
- writing reports
There are many reasons why you may choose extra one-to-one tuition. These may include:
- specific preparation for an important presentation, negotiation or meeting
- focus on a particular area of vocabulary important for your job
- preparation for an important exam
- developing your confidence in communicating in English
Whatever your needs, the trainer will design the course according to your specific needs based on a detailed needs analysis.
Note: The minimum number required for the mini-group course is two students. In the event that we receive fewer than two students, please be assured that we will not cancel your booking. Instead, we will give you an upgraded course of 25 lessons per week of one-to-one tuition, so you will get a total of 35 one-to-one lessons. This will, of course, be at no additional cost.
Course SummaryCurrencyCourse CodeCourse NameExecutive Mini-Group + One-to-OneSchool LocationCourse DatesStart Any MondayMaximum Class Size4Minimum Age21Lessons Per Week30Hours Per Week22.50LevelFrom CEFR B1 to CEFR C1+Price£1,440 per week
ELC Level Guide
The following table shows the levels we use at ELC.
ELC Level Level Aims C2 Upper-advanced - use English very well in demanding situations
- performance level may be above average native speaker
C1 Advanced - use English well in all but the most demanding situations
- use and understand complex language
B2 Upper-intermediate - use English effectively in all familiar situations
- use more complex English and cope with more demanding situations
B1 Intermediate - use English to express simple ideas and achieve results
- use range of basic language well in most situations
A2 Pre-intermediate - use English in most familiar situations
- use English in a limited way in more difficult situations
A1/A2 Elementary - develop English skills to 'survival' level
- use English only in very familiar situations
A1 Beginner - learn basic vocabulary and structures for simple communication