With a reputation as the 'sunniest town in the UK' and miles of beaches where better to take a summer English course in England than in Eastbourne? Designed for young adults typically aged 16 - 22 looking for a language holiday, we offer intensive English study with an inclusive programme of social activities.
Course Summary Display Currency: Course code Course name Summer Plus School Dates Start Any Monday Available (Add to basket to choose date options) Maximum Class Size 14 Minimum Age 16 Lessons Per Week 20 Hours Per Week 15.00 From Level To Level Price £320.00 per week
The following table shows the levels we use at ELC.
ELC Level Level Aims C2 Upper-advanced - use English very well in demanding situations
- performance level may be above average native speaker
C1 Advanced - use English well in all but the most demanding situations
- use and understand complex language
B2 Upper-intermediate - use English effectively in all familiar situations
- use more complex English and cope with more demanding situations
B1 Intermediate - use English to express simple ideas and achieve results
- use range of basic language well in most situations
A2 Pre-intermediate - use English in most familiar situations
- use English in a limited way in more difficult situations
A1/A2 Elementary - develop English skills to 'survival' level
- use English only in very familiar situations
A1 Beginner - learn basic vocabulary and structures for simple communication