Summer English language course for 13-15 year-olds with parents at ELC Brighton
This special option allows your teenager to have a bit of freedom and independence whilst still being fully supported by the team at ELC Loxdale. Loxdale is an attractive mansion house with its own gardens, sports hall and canteen, and is about 5 km from our main school in Palmeira Square, Brighton.
- Maximum students: 12
- Minimum age: 13
- Minimum duration: 2 weeks
- CEFR entry level:
Our course is designed for juniors aged under 16 where one of the parents is already studying on one of our adult courses at the main school. Lessons are designed to develop your confidence and fluency in communicating in real-life English. They cover speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar.
Hot lunches are available, and we cater for a range of diets, but they must be booked with your package. Please contact us for further details.
Our summer English course for teenagers offers a full social programme of afternoon and evening activities, running from Monday to Friday with full-day guided excursions at weekends. We offer the following options:
- book and pay for activities on a ‘pay-as-you-go’ basis
- book a package of activities for £85 per week – the package includes 1 activity per day, Monday to Friday, and 1 full-day guided excursion at the weekend per week booked.
- Before arriving, you do an online test so your class is at the right level for you.
- You’ll be in a multi-national group for your English classes.
- End of course certificate with hours of study and final level.
- All course books and materials are included.
Who is this course for?
Our summer English course for teenagers is perfect for older children who already have a parent studying an adult course at ELC Brighton.