The UK is no longer participating in Erasmus+ post-Brexit. It may still be possible to use Erasmus+ funding granted under the previous round or in a limited number of situations. Please contact your National Agency for exact details.
Teachers from the following countries are eligible for EU Erasmus+ funding:
- any EU country
You need to be working for a school, college or educational institution (or private school in some countries).
Applying for EU Erasmus+ funding
- Your school or organisation must be registered on the European Commission’s Education Platform.
- When your school or organisation has registered, it will be given a PIC number (Personal Identification Number) which is needed to apply for funding. (The English Language Centre’s PIC number is 943968790 and our OID number is E10150503).
- Once your school has a PIC number:
- Your school must submit an Erasmus + application form which is available from your National Agency.
- When you have had a funding decision, your school needs to contact us to let us know if you will attend a course or not.
- We will normally require a £250 deposit or full fees to confirm your place on the course.
Deadlines for application for EU funding
The next deadline for applying for EU Erasmus+ funding is to be announced.
For more information contact us.