ESOE summer social programme has something for everyone!
This summer’s social programmes for ESOE are ready to view! They are jam-packed with some amazing and diverse activities. During the hottest months of the year, we cater for everyone from general English and exam students to Fifty Plus on our dedicated courses for mature learners.
Mike, Sophie and Marie, our social organisers (pictured: right), look forward to welcoming students of all ages from 16 to 75, with varying tastes and interests.
For those looking for some exhilarating activities you can try:
· Kite boarding
We will also have taken advantage of the summer weather with:
· Football, tennis, volleyball, badminton
· The annual ESOE Olympics!
· BBQ parties!
· The Aegon international tennis tournament celebrates its 40th year, featuring Polish tennis star Agnieszka Radwanska.
And as usual we will have some great excursions to:
· The Seven Sisters
· Beachy Head
· Thorpe Park
· London, including the dungeons!
· Oxford, Windsor and Eton
· Bath and stonehenge
We also have dedicated Fifty Plus activities, led by the teachers, that include:
· Bodiam Castle
· Sussex Villages
· Cream Tea afternoons
· Workshops including photography and mosaics
· Scotney castle
For more information please follow these links: