If you are aged 18 or over and prefer the freedom and flexibility of self-catering accommodation, we can offer a choice of rooms in our shared student house.
Our Dyke Road student house has 8 bedrooms, including:
- a self-contained studio with ensuite bathroom and kitchen (available for single or double occupancy)
- 2 ensuite bedrooms (with shared kitchen)
- 5 bedrooms (with shared kitchen and bathroom).
There are 3 shared kitchens and 3 shared bathrooms. The house is located 25 minutes’ walk from the centre of Brighton and within 5 - 10 minutes’ walk of shops, a supermarket and some restaurants, pubs and cafes.
Rooms include a bed, desk for study and storage facilities. There is also free wireless internet access. All bedding and linen are provided but you are responsible for changing bedding and washing bed linen. You need to bring your own towels. There is coin-operated washing machines, a communal student lounge/dining area, and a garden.
The house has a coded entry system and all rooms have separate locks.
- minimum age 18
- free Wi-Fi
- 20 minutes' walk from ELC
- arrive Sunday; depart Sunday (fees charged in complete weeks)
- check in after 14.00; check out by 10.00 on day of departure
- single room (shared kitchen, shared bathroom) - £170 per week
- single room (ensuite, shared kitchen) - £200 per week
- studio flat (own bathroom, own kitchen) - £260 per week for single occupancy; £165 per person per week for double occupancy
You can find the location of the residence on the map:
You can download an information sheet here:
Contact us for availability and further information.