Jobs at ELC English language schools
The English Language Centre is a not-for profit organisation with schools in Brighton and Eastbourne. ELC is committed to the highest standards in teaching and student services and staff and student care.
We are looking for staff who will best help us achieve the high standards that we wish to deliver, and will ensure that we provide a safe & healthy learning environment for all students and staff.
ELC generally advertises to fill vacant posts but does invite on spec applications for teaching posts. In all cases candidates must provide a copy of their CV.
Academic Manager, Brighton Job Description to start late April/early May 2021. Contact Phil Hopkins email@example.com with CV and covering letter
Safer Recruitment Process
At ELC we have students of all ages and backgrounds so follow recruitment procedures to ensure we safeguard them safely.
In the case of all staff, the following points apply and prospective staff will be advised of these in writing:
- 2 references will be required and followed up
- all gaps in CVs must be satisfactorily explained
- proof of identity and address, qualifications and right to work in the UK will be required
- reference requests will specifically ask if there is any reason that you should not be employed to work with children under the age of 18.
- appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be required prior to confirmation of appointments in accordance with ELC’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
ELC is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of all our clients, staff and website users very seriously. We have strong systems in place to prevent the loss, misuse or changing of data under our control.
Contact Us for more information.