Dates & Prices
- ELC Brighton + Eastbourne Pricelist 2021
- English in Chester Pricelist 2021
- ELC Dates and Prices 2022
- ELC Brighton Course Finder 2021
- ELC Brighton Course Finder 2022
- ELC Eastbourne Course Finder 2021
- ELC Eastbourne Course Finder 2022
How to Book Your Course
To reserve a place on a course you must pay either a minimum deposit of £250 or full fees and:
A. Book online directly from the course page.
B. Complete and return application form:
- Brighton Application Form (Adobe PDF / Microsoft Word)
- by email to Brighton: email@example.com
- by post to The English Language Centre, 33 Palmeira Mansions, Hove, BN3 2GB, England
- Eastbourne Application Form (Adobe PDF / Microsoft Word)
- by email to Eastbourne: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to The English Language Centre, 8 Trinity Trees, Eastbourne, BN21 3LD, England
- Chester Application Form (Adobe PDF)
- by email to Chester: email@example.com
- by post to English in Chester, 9-11 Stanley Place, Chester, CH1 2LU, England
If you pay the deposit only, you must send the balance of the fees at least 21 days before the start of the course.
Please carefully read our Terms & Conditions before sending the application form:
How to Pay
This is our prefered method of payment. You can pay by bank transfer or credit card via Flywire and will benefit from better exchange rates.
B. Credit card (MasterCard or Visa) securely via our website as part of online booking.
C. Direct bank transfer to the ELC bank
All payments must be received in pounds sterling. Please state your name on the bank transfer. The bank deatils will be on your invoice
For balance and/or monthly homestay payments please follow this link to pay.