Top FCE and CAE exam tips
Eastbourne School of English teacher, Clive, gives his top tips for students taking the FCE and CAE exam.
1. Do not go out to the pub the night before!
2. Make sure to bring a bottle of water, pens, pencils and ID with you and wear comfortable clothes.
3. Switch off your mobile phone, or do not take it with you.
4. Keep calm, take deep breaths and focus.
5. Read and listen very carefully.
6. Divide your time for each section carefully and do not spend too much time plan... Read More