Over 85% of our students choose homestay accommodation. It is the best way to meet people, practise your English and discover more about our culture.
All our homestays are carefully selected by our Student Services Team who understand the needs of students from other countries.
Most students typically stay in single rooms with breakfast and dinner every day. Other meal plans may be available on request. Normally, you share a bathroom with the family. Typically arrival day with the host is Sunday before the course starts and departure day is the Saturday or Sunday after the course ends. You live as a member of the household, eating meals together and sharing common living areas. The host will clean your room and provide you with towels and bedding. One load of laundry per week is included in the cost.
- carefully selected homestay accommodation
- friendly, safe environment
- free WiFi
- normal arrival day Sunday, departure day Saturday or Sunday
- bedrooms with study facilities
- only one person of the same nationality per home unless you ask to stay in the same home as a friend
- within 6.5 km of school
- private bathrooms available on request for mature students on short courses and 25+
- shared rooms available on request for two people travelling together
- single room (standard), half-board - £142 per week
- single room (private bathroom) - £217 per week
Homestay provides a friendly, safe and homely environment.
Students aged 16 and 17 booked on adult courses
Unaccompanied students aged under 18 must normally choose homestay accommodation (half-board).
Students aged under 16
Student under 16 must normally book homestay accommodation with full-board. In summer, students on the Summer Course for Teenagers will have a twin room with another students of the same gender and similar age, unless otherwise requested and subject to availability.