This Summer Vacation course at ELC Eastbourne is designed for young adults aged 16 – 22 who want to combine English language study with a programme of social activities. It is available between 26 June and 25 August 2017.
There is a structured programme of language study which covers the four skills; speaking, listening, reading and writing. The main emphasis is on developing your confidence and fluency to communicate outside the classroom.
The inclusive social programme consists of two afternoon activities and 1 half-day excursion per week. Examples of activities and excursion include:
- boat trip to Beachy Head
- mini-golf on Eastbourne seafront
- swimming at Sovereign Centre
- football and volleyball
- 10-pin bowling
- Hastings: Castle and Smugglers’ Caves
- Beachy Head and Roman Pevensey Castle
- Battle and Bodiam Castle
- Brighton: shopping, tour of the Lanes