This option allows the highly motivated business person to specifically focus on their own needs in one-to-one lessons after the main Executive Mini-Group course. The programme consists of 30 lessons (22.5 hours) per week in mini-groups followed by a further 10 lessons (7.5 hours) per week of one-to-one.
This small group course has been developed for the highly motivated business person. The trainer will design the course to fit the needs of the course participants, making it a unique package specifically targeted to improve your performance in English.
The course is based on an initial needs analysis that is conducted prior to arrival. The course is tailored to the specific needs of the course participants.
Typical content will include:
- conducting and contributing to meetings and interviews
- giving presentations
- developing specialised business vocabulary
- discussing key business concepts
- developing cross-cultural awareness
- communicating effectively on the telephone
- corresponding effectively in business (emails, letters and faxes)
- writing reports
There are many reasons why you may choose extra one-to-one tuition. These may include:
- specific preparation for an important presentation, negotiation or meeting
- focus on a particular area of vocabulary important for your job
- preparation for an important exam
- developing your confidence in communicating in English
Whatever your needs, the trainer will design the course according to your specific needs based on a detailed needs analysis.
Note: The minimum number required for the mini-group course is two students. In the event that we receive fewer than two students, please be assured that we will not cancel your booking. Instead, we will give you an upgraded course of 25 lessons per week of one-to-one tuition, so you will get a total of 35 one-to-one lessons. This will, of course, be at no additional cost.
Course Summary Display Currency: Course code Course name Executive Mini-Group + One-to-One School Dates Start Any Monday Available (Add to basket to choose date options) Maximum Class Size 4 Minimum Age 21 Lessons Per Week 30 Hours Per Week 22.50 From Level CEFR B1 To Level CEFR C1+ Price (1-4 weeks) £1,300.00 per week